There are many golf drivers on the market, with different levels of loft and driver head sizes. It can be unclear for those looking to buy the perfect driver for slicing. We’ve compiled a list of the 10 best golf drivers for slicers to make things easier. Some may be familiar, while others may be new additions to your golfing equipment arsenal. All of these drivers offer excellent performance when hitting slice shots.
Our Top Choices
How We Select Best Golf Driver For Slicers
There is no single correct answer for which golf driver is the best option for slicers. We’ve put together our 10 Best Golf Drivers For Slicers list based on personal preferences and what we believe are the best options for each golfer. Some of these drivers may be familiar to you, while others might be new. We hope this list will help you find the perfect driver for your game.
Best Golf Driver For Slicers Bestsellers List
Important Features To Consider
Before buying a golf driver for slicers, it is essential to consider the type of slicer you have. There are three types of slicers: stationary, handheld, and portable. Stationary slicers are the most common type used at a standing workstation. Handheld slicers are smaller and more portable, and they operate in areas where They cannot use a stationary slicer, such as a kitchen.
Also, consider the following factors: clubhead speed, shaft type, loft, clubface angle, and ball flight. Each of these factors will affect your shot performance. Clubhead speed is the most crucial factor to consider, as it affects how far your ball will travel. Shaft type is also essential. For maximum distance, Optifit or Pinnacle shafts are recommended by us.
The club’s alignment refers to the clubhead’s position about the ball at the address. A club that is aligned correctly will help you hit straighter shots. When using a golf driver, three common alignment issues can occur open stance, closed stance, and toe-in alignment. An honest perspective occurs when your feet are positioned wider than shoulder-width apart.
Make sure that your swing is smooth and fluid and using the correct mechanics. If your swing is off, it won’t be easy to correct your ball flight with a new driver. Additionally, make sure the driver you choose is the right size for your body and that the loft is appropriate for your swing speed.
A grip that is too tight will cause the arms and shoulders to fatigue quickly, while a grip that is too loose will lead to inconsistency in shots. An excellent way to find the proper grip for you is to hold the club as you would naturally and then adjust until it feels comfortable.
Our 8 Best Picks Of Best Golf Driver For Slicers
The best golf drivers for slicers are those with a high launch angle and low spin rate. These drivers allow you to hit the ball further and straighter, making them ideal for hitting thin shots in tight spaces. Additionally, golf drivers with a higher launch angle tend to be less forgiving, so it is important to choose the right one for your game.
1. Callaway Big Bertha B21 Fairway
The Callaway Big Bertha B21 Fairway provides golfers with enhanced distance and forgiveness on off-center hits. The club with a titanium head and a graphite shaft creates a more prominent sweet spot that helps the ball travel further when hit off-center. Additionally, the club’s design helps reduce the twisting of the clubface at impact, resulting in more consistent shots.
- The Callaway Big Bertha B21 Fairway gives you more distance with its advanced A.i. design.
- The RCH shaft helps the ball travel further with its active tip and flag section.
- The shallower face and progressive lengths also help the ball travel further.
- You can expect more consistent distances with this fairway wood due to its adjustable hosel.
- The Big Bertha B21 Fairway is perfect for golfers who want to improve their game.
- Adjustable Hosel For Easy Use.
- It provides Maximum Distance.
- Very Smooth Turf Interaction.
- Offset Look May Not Be Something Every Golfer Prefers.
2. TaylorMade Stealth Draw Driver
The TaylorMade Stealth Draw Driver design helps golfers who tend to slice the ball off the tee box. The club has a draw bias, which helps correct the ball flight and keep it headed in the right direction. The driver is also with a low-spin design, which helps to reduce the amount of spin on the ball and create more distance.
- The TaylorMade Stealth Draw Driver is perfect for golfers who want to hit the ball farther and straighter.
- The 60x Carbon Twist Face ensures that the ball travels straighter and accurately, even on off-center hits.
- Inertia Generator creates more clubhead speed, which leads to further distance on each shot.
- The Speed Pocket design helps the ball get into the air quickly for a higher trajectory and less spin.
- The head shape is designed to be as slippery-fast as possible so that you can make contact with the ball more easily.
- This driver is perfect for players who want more distance and accuracy in their shots.
- Premium Sound & Feel.
- It Comes With A Head Cover
- Balanced Ball Flight Even In Windy Conditions.
- Only One Shaft Option Is Available.
3. Callaway Golf Rogue ST Max Draw Driver
The Callaway Rogue ST Max Draw Driver is designed for golfers with a draw or fade who want to minimize their slice or hook. It has a large sweet spot, and the ball flies high and straight off the clubface. The club has a forgiving design, which helps players hit accurate shots even if they don’t have much experience. The Rogue ST Max Draw Driver is perfect for golfers who want to improve their game without making too many adjustments.
- The Rogue ST Max Draw Driver is the first driver to feature a Tungsten Speed Cartridge. It allows for more stability and speed throughout the clubface.
- The Rogue ST Max Draw Driver also features a Jailbreak Speed Frame which helps to increase ball speed and provide more stability on off-center hits.
- The A.I.-designed face helps to optimize ball speed and distance for every shot.
- The titanium unibody construction provides a solid, forgiving feel on every swing.
- The draw bias design helps to correct slices and provide straighter shots for players with a tendency to fade the ball.
- Very Forgiving Driver.
- It helps To Get Maximum Shot Shape Correction.
- Two Shaft Option.
- No Wrench Comes With It.
4. Cobra Golf Men’s F-Max Superlite Offset Driver
The Cobra Golf Men’s F-Max Superlite Offset Driver is designed with a lightweight crown and body to create a club that is easy to swing. Offset technology creates a more forgiving clubface on off-center hits, and the Superlite construction ensures that the club is easy to control. The result is a driver that provides greater accuracy and consistency on the golf course.
- The Cobra Golf Men’s F-Max Superlite Offset Driver is incredibly lightweight, making it easy to swing and control.
- Its offset design helps to correct slices, providing a straighter ball flight.
- The low-profile clubface delivers a higher launch angle and more forgiveness on off-center hits.
- The driver also has a sleek black finish that looks great at the tee box.
- It is available in right and left-hand orientations to fit any golfer’s needs.
- The Cobra Golf Men’s F-Max Superlite Offset Driver is perfect for golfers who want an easy-to-swing driver that can correct their slice. Its lightweight construction makes it easy to
- Ensures More Longer & Straighter Flights.
- Very Lightweight Driver.
- Easy To Hit.
- Less Grip Than The Others.
5. Callaway Golf Mavrik Max Driver
The Callaway Golf Mavrik Max Driver is a high-performance golf club designed to deliver maximum distance and forgiveness. The club’s 460cc titanium head features a new Speed Step geometry that improves airflow and helps create more speed and distance. The club’s adjustable hosel also allows you to fine-tune its loft and lie angle to optimize your ball flight. And the Mavrik Max Driver’s TPU insert helps dampen vibrations for a smooth, consistent stroke.
- The Callaway Mavrik Max Driver has maximum launch and forgiveness for consistent performance.
- The face is made from titanium for consistent ball speeds all across the face.
- The Callaway Mavrik Max Driver has two internal jailbreak bars to increase launch and forgiveness.
- The ball speeds across the face are consistent, no matter how you hit it.
- Mavrik Max Driver is designed for ultralight hitters who demand the most.
- Maximum Launch and Forgiveness for consistent performance.
- Extremely Lightweight Driver.
- Helps To Improve Your Game.
- Gives You A Higher Flight.
- Pretty Expensive Driver.
6. TaylorMade Golf M6 D-Type Driver
The TaylorMade Golf M6 D-Type Driver is a club that helps golfers with their swing and provides them with more power. The club has a design that creates more speed and distance off the tee. The D-Type Driver is also adjustable, allowing golfers to customize their club to fit their specific needs.
- The M6 D-Type Driver has a draw-biased design that helps to correct ball flight for players who tend to slice the ball.
- The Twist Face Aerodynamic Carbon Sole Design helps to increase club speed and create more distance off the tee.
- The Inertia Generator helps create more clubhead inertia, resulting in more distance on off-center hits.
- The driver also has an injected body construction that saves weight, making it easier to swing.
- The TaylorMade Golf M6 D-Type Driver is perfect for players of all skill levels who want to improve their game.
- It Gives You A More Consistent Flight.
- It Ensures A Straighter Flight.
- Good At Accuracy.
- Not Good For People With A Low Height.
7. Mizuno ST200 Driver
The Mizuno ST200 Driver is a high-quality golf club that offers players incredible distance and accuracy. The club is made with a lightweight carbon crown and sole, allowing players to swing faster and achieve more power. The ST200 Driver also has a double-thick face design, which helps to increase the sweet spot and ensures better contact with the ball.
- The ST200 is Mizuno’s longest and most forgiving driver to date.
- The forged satin beta ti face is for maximum ball speed and distance.
- The correct carbon composite crown provides weight savings to create a low and deep CG for high launch and long carry.
- Wave technology creates a fast, smooth, and powerful swing.
- The quick switch adapter allows for simple clubhead changes.
- The ST200 delivers on all fronts: speed, distance, forgiveness, and playability.
- It gives You An Optimal Feel.
- It provides High Lunch & Low Spin.
- Unique Head Shape For More Accurate Shots.
- It May Take Some Time To Get Used To It.
8. Callaway Golf Epic Max Driver
The Callaway Golf Epic Max Driver design is for maximum distance and forgiveness. Its innovative technology includes a Jailbreak Technology that stiffens the clubhead to create more ball speed and an ultra-lightweight carbon crown and sole that shift the club’s center of gravity lower and farther back. It results in a more powerful, forgiving, and easier-to-swing driver.
- The Callaway Golf Epic Max Driver is brand new for 2017 and features Jailbreak Technology for more speed and distance.
- The Advanced Composite Design creates a high-forgiveness driver with an Ss21 Shot Shape Correction that provides straighter drives.
- The Flash Face Technology has updated a new A.i. design for even more speed on off-center shots.
- The Epic Max Driver is exceptionally lightweight, making it easy to swing fast for added power.
- This driver also includes Callaway’s patented 360° Aero Technology for better aerodynamics and faster swing speeds.
- Perfect Driver For Slice.
- It provides Maximum Distance.
- Maximum Shot Shape Correction Feature.
- Less Sound Than The Others.
What is the best golf driver for slicers?
The best golf driver for slicers is typically one with a higher loft, as this will help lift the ball into the air and reduce the amount of spin on the ball. A driver with a lower center of gravity can also be helpful, as it will help to keep the ball more on track. Finally, an adjustable golf driver can be beneficial in finding the perfect loft and center of gravity for each player.
What is a slicer?
A slicer is a golfer who consistently hits the ball to the right of the target. It is often because of an incorrect swing path, which results in the clubface being open at impact. A slicer’s shots often end up rough or in a water hazard. A slicer needs to learn how to swing the club on a more inside-out path to correct this problem.
What creates a slice?
A slice in golf is generally created when the clubface is open relative to the swing path. It can be caused by several factors, such as improper setup, swinging out of control, or mis-hitting the ball. When the clubface is open, it causes the ball to start off to the right (for a right-handed golfer) and then curve even further to the right as it loses speed.
Why do I slice my driver but not my irons?
Golfers may slice their drivers but not their irons due to the different swing mechanics required for each club. A driver swing is typically more sweeping, while an iron swing is more compact. This difference in the swing can cause the ball to start left of the target if the driver is sliced, while an iron typically doesn’t have as much curve on it.
The Bottom Line
There are many great golf drivers on the market for slicers. Finding the best golf driver for slicers can be a difficult task. However, by using the information provided in this article, you should be able to find the perfect driver for your game. So, what are you waiting for? Get out on the golf course and start slicing those balls straight down the fairway!
Anthony M. Sutton is the golfer. As well as the blog writer at Golfwillow.
If you’re familiar with golf, you probably know about Anthony’s controversial theories on improving your game. He has written dozens of books and articles that discuss various aspects of the sport, from swing mechanics to shot-making techniques.
Anthony M. Sutton is a golfer, not only because he can play but also because he has a passionate interest in the game that shines through in his writing. Sutton’s career as a professional golfer is full of unforgettable moments and legendary matches. He has played on some of the world’s most prestigious golf courses and competed against some of the best players in history.